HOW TO CHECK POLICE CASE IN DUBAI ONLINE:
If you are the resident or expats in Dubai than you should be aware of your criminal record to get rid of any difficulty in the renewal of visa, iqama and license etc.
If you have been ever involved in any financial case or a travel ban in UAE and want to check your status than Dubai police have introduced a new app to get the info at a single click sitting at home.
You can check your criminal record following below four points:
• Residents can either visit a police station in Dubai to make an in-person inquiry if any criminal complaint has been filed against them in financial cases.
• An easy way to find out UAE visa ban status is to make a phone call. You will need to provide your passport number and other details to the call centre agent. Denizens can contact the Amer center in Dubai.
Toll-free number: 800-5111
For overseas: +971-4-313-9999
This is also the best way to check UAE travel ban status with your passport number.
• You can also hire a lawyer/attorney to conduct a thorough check on behalf of you if you are facing a possible travel ban. This is the best option, in case there is a likelihood of an arrest warrant being imposed on you. Also, checking through an attorney is sometimes the only way to check a travel ban in UAE if you are not in the country.
• Another instant method to find out about travel ban status in UAE is to check online through the government website of the Dubai Police.
Let’s look at the online method.
DIRECTORATE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT :
According to the directorate of artificial intelligence of department at Dubai police Brigadier Khalid Nasser Al Razooqi anyone can use it to check their status.Consequently you can also use it to check your travel bans.
The service is developed in collaboration with the Criminal Investigation Department (CID). The service is available 24X7 and is absolutely free.
The only requirement for this verification is your Emirate ID.
DUBAI POLICE APP:
Residence can check their criminal status in financial cases in Dubai registered in police station.This app will save time and effort in regard to check any information about case against them.
People can also download the Dubai police smart app and enjoy the service.
Below are the steps to complete the process:
• Go to the Dubai police official website or download the Dubai police app on your mobile.
• If you understand the Arabic language than its ok you can continue but if you do not understand than change it into English to get better results.
• Select individuals.
• Search for criminal status of financial cases.
• Enter the service using your Emirate ID to check the financial case against you.
• In case there is a travel ban, you will be alerted and advised to head over to any Dubai Police station along with your Emirates ID, passport copy and an Authority Letter
• There is no service fee for checking travel ban status online through the Dubai Police website and app.
• For further enquiries regarding travel ban and criminal status of financial cases, you can call the Dubai Police Criminal Investigation Department at 901 or drop an email at email@example.com
You may not be sure whether you have any cases against you or not. But if you are unsure about your status in Dubai, then you should use this service to clarify any doubts.
If you have cheque bounce or any other crimimal case in UAE you can contact Dubai police for the initial consultation.They also have legal consultation over the phone where you don’t have to visit their office to talk to an expert lawyer.They have multilingual male and female lawyers and deal with all kinds of legal cases.
The above details are for sharing purpose only.For more details about the new service please visit Dubai police official website or call 901 for more information.
You should be serious about your responsibility if you borrow money from any one get loan from bank and than travel to your country leaving a debt elsewhere.Due to this mistake you can be banned on Dubai and can face problem in immigration from Dubai Airport.
That were all about your search to get the information about your criminal status to avoid any bigger legal problem in Dubai!!