Iqama News Ministry Of Interior Refund Fee

Refund MOI Iqama Fee Online

If you have paid any amount for any service in saudi Arabia and you want to get back that amount then you are at the right place here i will show show a simple method to get refund your MOI Fee.

Note……. Payment Only can be refunded if the service is not provided to you once that fee is processed and service is provided then you not be able to get back your payment.

To Get Refund Follow These Steps….

Firstly you have to go ATM , Mobile Banking Or Net Banking And Select Government Payments Or MOI Services

Once you reached there Select Alien Control And Select Refund As Transaction

Now Select that service for which you paid that amount.

Now Enter Your Iqama Number And Click Submit.

After Successfully Submitting You Will Get Back Your Paid Amount.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.