Read Whatsapp Deleted Messages
In this short and simple post I will let you know how to read Whatsapp deleted messages on your mobile 📱 once it’s deleted by sender and you was unable to see that message.
In some case when any one send us some message on social platform whatsapp and then it’s deleted by using whatsapp delete for everyone option then in that case you are still able to read Whatsapp deleted messages on your mobile.
This simple product uses notification system and once you receive any whatsapp messages then that message are stroed in that particular product and even the sender has deleted their message you will be able to check it on that specified product.
In order to read Whatsapp deleted messages you need to Install This Application and once you have that product you can setup it in very simple process and your messages will be backed up in that particular product even after deletion.
Top Features of this WhatsDelete
✓ Latest design with dark mood.
✓ Easy to use.
✓ Download WhatsApp statuses easily (images, videos).
✓ Save WhatsApp deleted media files even after deleting from sender side.
✓ Also works as cleaner for WhatsApp by avoiding media duplication.
✓ View all your WhatsApp data at one place separately.
How it works?
1) Open this WhatsDelete
2) Configure installation and give the permissions that it requires.
3) Open original WhatsApp Messenger App and watch Status of WhatsApp and other media files.
4) You will be notified when someone deletes his/her message.
5) To check deleted messages, just open the “WhatsDelete” app and check them out.
6) Check or uncheck Tabs from settings to select which media file you want to save after deletion.